The Volvo club of Victoria is continuing to grow its membership and is now over 300 members. The regular monthly meetings are in no manner compulsory, for those interested they are held in Heatherton (near Moorabbin) each month at the Shannon’s Insurance offices (a big thanks to Shannon’s for loaning their board room each month!). The meetings are the first Wednesday of each month (except January) at Shannon’s HQ, 40 Corporate Drive Heatherton 3202 starting at 8pm with light snacks afterwards.
The Volvo Club Of Victoria is a member of the Federation of Volvo Car Clubs of Australia which is supported by Volvo Australia.
Membership entitlements are based on Volvo based events, from club invites to shows and race meetings to corporate days, like the early 2018 visit from the Volvo Ocean Race fleet in Docklands. Membership also includes the national bi-monthly magazine ROLLING AUSTRALIA posted out 6 times a year. The Volvo Club of Victoria is a VicRoads registered club for the Club Permit Scheme (CPS).
Further included benefits are:
- A wealth of information from fellow members
- Technical information (especially useful for the DIY owner)
- Free Safety Check Days at Volvo garages in Melbourne
- Discount trade nights
- Social events and drives around Victoria
- Competitive events (some in conjunction with other Clubs)
- Social Functions
- Display Days
- Bi-monthly Rolling Australia Magazine.
- Classic registers (for early and special models)
- Club merchandise (grille badge, stickers, sew-on-cloth badges
- Annual presentation dinners
To join the club print the form below and send to the memberships officer via email or post to the membership secretary whose information is noted on the form. Annual Membership fee is $50 for Adults and $25 for Students and Pensioners for 12 months.