- This event has passed.
Torquay Motor Show
February 11, 2018 @ 08:00 - 17:00$20
The club has been invited to the Torquay Motor Show, which sounds like a great day.
On behalf of the Rotary Club of Torquay I would like to extend an invitation to your club to attend our 11th Annual Motor Show on Sunday 11th Feb 2018.
Important details for the 2018 Show are
- 26 Classes of Vintage, Veteran, Classic & Contemporary Cars and Motor Cycles to be judged
- For 2018 altered some of the classes so please look closely to see which class will give your car the best chance of success. Class changes are particularly
we have introduced ONE NEW CATEGORY for Best Volkswagen
The Alternative Fuel Cars and Unrestored Car Classes introduced last year will continue
The 1960-79 Class has been divided into two classes, 1960-69 and 1970-79
The Popular Tradies and Surfer Car Classes will continue.
- We have revised the entry for to place entrant details on the rear of the form away from public view.
- Over 300 collector dream Cars and Bikes on Display
- Join in the carnival atmosphere of this popular event held at the spectacular beach side setting of the Torquay foreshore.
- On The Esplanade opposite the Gilbert St shops
- This is a show for the whole family with, “The Beach for the Kids, the Shops for the Ladies and the Cars for the Boys”
- Entry Fee remains the same at $20 for car & driver, with Adults $5 & Children free.
- Many attractions available to entertain, plus food, good coffee, refreshments & memorabilia on sale.
We would highly value your Club’s involvement in our show with as however many members may wish to attend and have attached the 2018 Entry Form along with A4 Poster and Press Release for you to use to promote the event to your Car Club and friends. Please remember the Club Award for teams of 10 or more cars or bikes. (details on our website).
This event is promoted by the Rotary Club of Torquay, proudly supported by the RACV & other local traders with all proceeds from the event to be used for Local, National and International Rotary projects
More details and entry form available at